RELIEVES AND PROTECTS
REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF Multidose
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
Innovative preservative-free drop is specially formulated not only to relieve discomfort due to dry, irritated eyes, but also prevent further irritation. It features HydroCell™ technology which enables hydration and maintains the volume of cells on the ocular surface.
It comes in a patented multidose bottle with a double lockout system that keeps drops sterile and is designed to deliver a consistent drop every time. Watch video for first-time use instructions.
REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF is recommended for sensitive eyes and can be used after LASIK or other eye surgeries. Follow your eye doctor's instructions if you are using REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF after an eye surgery (e.g., LASIK) to relieve dryness and discomfort.
Also available in a preservative-free single-use vials.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (0.5%)
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.