RELIEVES AND PROTECTS
REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF
LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
Innovative preservative-free drop is specially formulated not only to relieve discomfort due to dry, irritated eyes, but also prevent further irritation. It features HydroCell™ technology which enables hydration and maintains the volume of cells on the ocular surface.
REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF is recommended for sensitive eyes and can be used after LASIK or other eye surgeries. Follow your eye doctor's instructions if you are using REFRESH® RELIEVA® PF after an eye surgery (e.g., LASIK) to relieve dryness and discomfort.
Also available in a preservative-free multidose bottle.
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium (0.5%)
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not resuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.