LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
REFRESH OPTIVE® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops contains not just one, but two active ingredients that help relieve mild symptoms of eye dryness including burning, irritation, and discomfort. The dual-action formula works fast by delivering soothing moisture that lubricates and hydrates.
And, since REFRESH OPTIVE® is preservative-free, it is gentle enough for sensitive eyes and can be used after LASIK or other eye surgeries. Follow your eye doctor's instructions if you are using REFRESH OPTIVE® Preservative-Free after an eye surgery (e.g., LASIK) to relieve dryness and discomfort.
REFRESH OPTIVE® Preservative-Free Lubricant Eye Drops come in sterile, single-use vials you can take with you anywhere.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%)
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.